Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Footprints in the Sand

H2O: Footprints in the Sand

During my moments of joy and happiness...
During those times, you were there for me.
However, when I needed you the most...
...why were you not there for me?
God told the man,
"I had always been by your side."
"When you were feeling helpless, in pain, anguish and tears..."
"...I walked whilst carrying you on my back."
The man looked at God and said,
"I'm grateful for everything. Thank you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5rwckrQAQ
The youtube video above is the poem. Do not click it if you haven't seen the last episode (12) of H2O: Footprints in the Sand

I really like this poem. Lets say its my favorite one! This poem explains a lot.
Posted by Takuma at 11:25 AM |  
Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)